CBM Consulting Mission
CBM Consulting is a privately owned boutique which mission is to accompany the expansion of its customers when migrating to the Digital world
Thirty years of « Chip to the Cloud » experience (semiconductors, smartcards, embedded and mobile security, readers infrastructures, servers & software systems) with one main driver about security issues for those systems in different markets (Banking, Telecom, IDentity, any digital Service Provider). Extensive and high-profile network in EMEA, North & Latin America.
Career Path :
- 1st phase in the semi-conductor sectors in the following companies: ST and Texas Instruments (3 years each).
- 2nd phase in the smartcard markets joining companies as Gemplus (11 years) and Oberthur.
- Intermediary step acting as CEO of Avilinks (2 years), a start-up developing Hardware and associated technologies for broadcasting video streams on the Internet.
- 3rd phase in the smartphone ecosystem, dealing with NFC, payments and mobile applications as well as contactless payments in general (Inside Secure, 7 years).
- 4th phase in the servers and systems area, within a software company named Dictao, now Morpho (3 years), offering cloud-based authentication, e-signature and long-term legal binding archiving solutions.
- Hardware: Management of semiconductor product lines in Telecom and Secured Components (EMV chips, SIM’s, SAM’s, ID chips, embedded S.E.’s).
- Embedded Software: Operating Systems (Native & Java), payment applications (Visa, Mastercard, CPA, EMVco), loyalty, Identification (PIV, IAS-ECC, ICAO, etc.).
- Systems: OTA platform, TSM, Personalization, Token Service Server, Readers, Strong Authentication, e-Signature and e-Vault.
- Large deals: with worldwide system integrators (Cap Gemini, Steria, CSC, C.A., Microsoft) and international banks & MNO’s. To be noticed, building one of the biggest Identity B.O.T. in México for cars registration.
- Operations: Running the largest card manufacturing plant of Gemalto group in Cuernavaca (México), as well as the associated personalization center.
- Extensive geographical expertize within the whole Europe, MEA and specifically Latin America (total of 12 years of working and living there); developing a solid network at the highest level in the Telecom, Banking, Transit and Governmental sectors.
- In-depth understanding of high-value ecosystems in Payment, Internet, Mobility, Identification. Founder of the OSPT Alliance in 2010, promoting a new fare-collection standard.
- International Business Development processes & Alliances.
- Due diligence on high-tech firms from different countries.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and reading German.
CBM Consulting is in position to support, lead and manage projects which request to be monitored on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) including to attend meetings with end customer and technology provider. Having been deeply involved in long term projects (ID, Banking, NFC …), CBM could offer a tailored follow up per project in order to guarantee success and time line respect. End customers could be private (like banks) or public (like governments). Example of actions which could be setup by CBM:
- Manage planning / teams / ease communication (including when translation is required)
- Write documentations / specs / Minutes / deliveries / reports
- Help to hire local technical support
- Review and clear administrative tasks (NDA, POs, MoU, …)